10 Examples Of Beautiful Windows And Doors From Around The World
Posted by Canglow
A windows and doors company in Europe will not offer the same designs as windows and doors manufacturers in Canada or the United States. To give you an idea of how different windows and doors look across the globe, here are 10 examples of beautiful windows and doors from around the world:
- The Astor House in London is where you’ll find these stained glass works of art. The only downside to having incredible windows like these is you can’t exactly see out of them. But it’s a small price to pay for such beauty.
- It’s probably safe to say that a musician lives here. This door in Brussels, Belgium features an intricate design, although it’s unclear if the violin is real or not.
- This beautiful door is located in Loch Lomond, Scotland and shows that hues of blue, especially this royal one, can make any place inviting.
- Deep in the heart of Texas you’ll find these gorgeous arched windows. These modern windows are so big, they let in enough of that Houston sunlight that you don’t need light fixtures in the room.
- These artistic windows are found in a castle in Bavaria, Germany. Like the stained glass windows in the Astor House (see above), these beautiful windows are more for display than sightseeing.
- Designed by a custom windows and doors company in Middlebury, Vermont, these windows are perfect for the attic. They’re arched, modern and you can sit in your favourite chair, reading a good book and enjoying the sunlight they bring in.
- Another entry on this list from Texas is the Glory Window in the Chapel of Thanksgiving in Dallas. This eye-catching window is mesmerizing and a work of art.
- Kazuyuki Ishihara is one of Japan’s most influential landscape artists and designers. This garden door that he designed is so lush, you almost forget that it’s an entryway and not a magical forest.
- Even though Halifax is Nova Scotia’s capital, there’s no shortage of beautiful windows likes these in the heart of the city’s downtown. Plus, the exposed brick adds to the quaintness.
- This colourful array of windows adds to the city of Genoa, Italy’s rustic charm. Whoever the windows and doors manufacturers of these pretty windows are, they definitely know how to create enchanting designs.