Our contribution to a greener Earth
Canglow is at the forefront of integrating up-to-date technology and environmentally friendly practices directly into our processes.
Canglow believes in minimizing waste consumption; that is why we offer energy efficient products and recycle 100% of our used materials to do our share for the Earth.
Products we offer are manufactured with the industry-leading technology that includes:
- CNC Corner Cleaning technology, which eliminates hand scratching of weld lips and provides the best automated finishes available in the industry.
- The application of different types and thicknesses of glazing on sealed glass units.
- Multi-point locking systems, which provides optimal security.
- Double or triple sealed insulating glass on all windows.
- Exclusive use of top of the line German technology; U-R-B-A-N brand machinery.
Each and every window offered by Canglow is strong, sturdy and extremely efficient.
- Window frames and sashes are fusion welded for strength and durability, providing permanent air and water tight seals.
- All windows are fusion welded with a burn off ¼”, to ensure durability and strength.
- 45° cuts are done with digital precision to provide maximum strength while welding.
- Windows are built with a high number of internal air chambers, giving them outstanding insulation properties, as well as thermal efficiency and increased sturdiness. The environment also plays a huge factor in window manufacturing process as they are 100% lead-free unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC).